Trenchless Cutting Blades
The L2 Line Layer’s carbide-edged blades slice through the ground with a reciprocating motion while simultaneously installing line.
- Standard reciprocating blade can reach a 13″ depth with optional 16” available
- All blades are adjustable in 1″ increments
- Custom lengths available for increased depth capabilities
- Heavier-duty blades can be made to 1/2″ thickness
- Carbide-tipped cutting edge available
Line-Ward offers a wide variety of quality, hard-surfaced vibratory plow blades and will assist you in selecting the proper blade choice for your specific application needs, from irrigation to cable installation and more.
- The Pull Blade is used for installing lawn irrigation systems and large cables conduit, or fiber duct
- The Ripper Blade will pre-cut a path through severe ground conditions.
- The Root Blade has a serrated edge for pre-cutting a path through even the worst root conditions.
- The Regular Feed cable plow blade is used for installing a RG6 coax cable, 2 or 3 pair telephone low voltage wire and underground pet containment wire.
- The Large Feed Blade allows installation of two of the above wires in the same pass as well as some larger wires.
- The Extra Large Feed cable plow blade is designed to install 6 pair and some 12 pair telephone drop wire and RG11 cable wire, as well as some fiber duct products.